Training Period - 01 year
Training Centre - Jute Section,Janakala Kendraya,Kandy Road,Kurunegala
Skills acquired by the Apprentice through Jute Industry Training
- Basic Training,
a. Introduction of the Course.
b. Introduction of Raw Materials.
c. Introduction of Equipments.
d. Logical Knowledge.
- Practical Training,
a. Flap Pattern.
b. Training of subjected Weavings.
c. Different Fashions.
- Introduction of Thread Materials.
a. Jute Threads.
b. Plantain Threads.
c. Ash Jute Threads.
Privileges and Facilities to the Trainers within the training Period
- Rs. 8000.00 as a Monthly allowance.
- An amount of 2/3rd from monthly season.
- Free supply of necessary raw materials within the Training Period.
- A work fare will be paid after contravention of three months from producing suitable wares for sale,
a. Carpentry Industry Section – 80% from Work fare.
b. Minor Industry Section - 80% from Work fare.
c. Clay Section – 50% from Production Valuation.
d. Coir Section - 50% from Production Valuation.